We had the best Valentine's Day (weekend) Yet.
- Mike sent flowers Wednesday--having worked in a flowershop for such a long time and endured a many V-Day events. We mutually decided that flowers delivered NOT on Valentine's Day would be a gift to florists and ourselves! I enjoyed them even more!!!
- I sent Mike a heart shaped pizza at work on Friday--the same day Addie threw up at Target (for another time). And gave out random Big Hunk candy bars throughout the week.
- Found a card that actually expressed exactly how I felt about Mike.
- DJ'd the funnest dance I have ever been to in my life. Mike put 6.5 hours of music together for a catered dinner/dance evening. It was AWESOME we had such a wonderful time!
- Then actually on Valentine's Day Mike replaced my Cinderella Snow Globe which was recently demolished by an especially loving/admiring daughter whom I entrusted with the keepsake and naively did not put away when Mike and I were out last. . .
- I gave Mike another Big Hunk Candy Bar and an itunes gift card--to keep adding to our happily growing music collection!
And now you get to see a picture of my hair dark. . .
5 comments:
Love the dark hair!!!! And I love Mike's hat. It really complete's the outfit! Just like Mike. Ella is beautiful. How nice to have such a peaceful happy baby! Just what you needed!!!! Miss you guys!
Love your hair Vanessa! You are so beautiful. =) Glad you had a great valentines week!
Vanessa, you look INCREDIBLE!!! Sure miss you guys!
February must have be the month for catching up on blogs! I don't think I've read anybody's since October and haven't posted since Tori was born (just got Christmas posted last week). Love you with brown hair!! Congrats on your baby girl. Hope you're enjoying the baby business as much as I am!
So glad you had a happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment