Friday, May 14, 2010

Sunday Afternoon


A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of la Grande Jatte.
This is my favorite painting.
I thought it fitting to include here with other happy Sunday rituals.
I conveniently leave out pictures of pre-Sunday events.
I'm not exactly sure the peace and stillness of my favorite painting could be replicated with our Sunday Morning bustle.


Ahhh, Ice Cream mashed together with other High Fructose Corn Syrup Concoctions for a delicious "Sunday" Afternoon. WE LOVE the Cold Stone my dad made! It totally worked and our friends thank us again and again. So do our Children.

Happy Sunday afternoon!


Three in one room? Yep! and it's working. . .


Because Elle Noelle sucks her thumb! I love this baby. And I'll take the braces.


. . . and next Sunday. . . Mike speaks in our ward! Yipee. A daddy at church with us. (except in my ward which is full of residents and med students I don't get any empathy--I do admire those doctors' families)

2 comments:

Lise said...

Your home and your kids are beautiful. I had all three in a room too but trust me the room didn't look nearly as cute as yours! Luv you!

April said...

Jane is a thumbsucker too. Everyone tells me I should have pushed the pacifier a little harder, but that girl slept through the night at 2 months. That kind of serenity is well worth the cost of orthodontia.

I understand Mike and Scott are going to play disc golf on Wednesday. The kids and I may go to the playground at Ellison. Care to join us?

Oh, and your house is lovely.