Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Family

S P R I N G
In The Sacred Grove

While helping Mike with his responsibilities over the Young Single Adults during the "Gathering at the Grove", we spent a weekend camping at Zion's Camp behind the Hill Cumorah. We enjoyed our Young Adults from Canada, New York, South Dakota, New Jersey and other areas. The theme of the conference was
"When Faith Endures". It was a perfect. Noting the significance of Palmyra and the events that occured here, we certainly have seen the fruits of the faith that has endured from the saints whose testimonies began here.
Now we will see what can happen when our own faith endures.

8 comments:

Torrie Young said...

Wow! You've done so much to your blog today. Way to go. I really like the feel of your blog--so beautiful and peaceful.

Stephanie and Paul said...

love the blog! beautiful pictures! here's our link: web.mac.com/mmeursie/The_Perrins.

Hayley said...

Vanessa,
Thanks for the uplifting words. You have a beautiful family! I love your pictures - they are very heartwarming. Looks like you are off to a great start in blogging. Keep it up!

Amelie and Cody said...

Mike and Vaness. . .
Your pictures are so beautiful and classic! When did you get them done? You guys are great!
Love ya!
Amelie

AP said...

D Michael -- great looking family!

Pincock

Jaime said...

Love that you've started a blog! Welcome, welcome! I'll be back~

Kristin B. said...

Vanessa! What beautiful photos!! Hope you are well. We have an Elder Johnson (I think) serving in our ward from Kanab. I thought of you and he said he knew of your family. Take care!!
Kristin (Perry)

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Gorgeous pictures. I'm so happy you posted them. You're little kiddos are beautiful.
Look forward to hearing about more of your activities.
Love,
Jessica