Max just barely lost his first tooth--When did I have to grow up?
I am definitely a chicken 'cause I never once could get myself to encourage him to pull it. Mike on the other hand is the best cheerleader a kid could ask for. In the end, Max pulled it all by himself when he was ready--the tooth certainly was very ready to come out and again, I can't believe we just hit this milestone (to all of you who have been doing this for a while, I know, we just either teeth late in our family, or really early--Ella Noelle is teething now and yes she is only 4 months old. Max did not get his first teeth until he was almost one).
3 comments:
It was fun to hear a little about the family and catch up on things. You baby is a doll. I am so enjoying Eli and he is almost one. I wish it wouldn't go by so fast. I hope you guys are doing well. Luv ya
Congrats Max!! We're still waiting for that milestone at our house...
Such a grown up guy! Congrats on that big step. Hopefully the tooth fairy came to visit.
Post a Comment