Wednesday, February 10, 2010







A couple of notes on these pictures. Addie and Max ADORE Ella! -- I love it!

Running water at 2 am with a new baby = counter time for dad and a very happy but annoyingly awake baby!

Couldn't really find any pictures of me.

And This is what happens when you are on the phone too long. I guess it's payback for all the times I got into my mom's makeup!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Yea! Hi you guys! It's so fun to see pictures of your cute family. Baby Ella is adorable!! Congratulations. Glad to hear you're doing well. Are you guys coming out for the reunion this summer? Hope we'll get to see you there! Keep blogging! ;)

Bodell said...

Thanks for putting up some photos for me! ;) So good to hear from you.

First of all, LOVE the make-up picture. Totally appropriate!

Second, Baby Ella is beautiful. I love the photos of Max and Addie with her in her blessing dress.

Third, you died your hair? Is it something other than blonde? You need to have Max take a picture of you so you can post one!

Last, your posted book, The Alchemist. One of my dad's favorites. He gave me it when I left for college. I still don't think I ever read the whole thing. I need to.

Anyway... give everyone loves! Let's try to stay communicating in our strange "free" time. I think it is midnight where you are right now. ;)

Lindsey

jennie said...

I am in love with your little kiddies! I miss them...and you!

love jen