Wednesday, February 10, 2010







It is WAY over time for me to post something on this blog!

No real excuses except that I'm an exhausted mom who has lots of other things to do. So kudos to all of you who update.

A quick note on our gorgeous Ella Noelle. She has found her toes, she is especially easy going and the most perfect addition we could have dreamed of. Addie and Max are super happy and they get to watch a lot of movies to compensate for my time spent with Ella. But in all we are doing just fine that way.

I did dye my hair. I love it. I'm super relieved and was surprised how dark my roots could handle the change.

In all we're doing fine.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hurray for and update and pictures! You have a very cute family! We miss you guys. We need to make a trip up there soon!

Jodie said...

Love the update. Can't believe how big Max & Addie are. How did that happen? Ella is beautiful! Looks like things are going well. Miss you guys!